Heat Control System
[ + ] Hover to see full image
- Picture 1: Control Panel 4269KW
- Picture 2: Control Panel
- Picture 3: Control Panel
- Picture 4: Control Panel Internal
- Picture 5: Control Panel Internal
- Picture 6: Control Panel Internal
- Picture 7: Control Panel Internal
- Picture 8: Control Panel Exd
The performance and operation of an electric heater stands out only with a reliable control system.
DFI has extensive experiences in designing control panel to suit various control demands. These systems can be the simple on/off contactor control or more sophisticated Thyristor (SCR) control and PLC programming. Large load can be divided into multi-stagesfull Thyristor control or Thyristor/Contactor combination. The loads of the stages are synchronized according to the control needs. We design reliable control system which takes into account of different operation scenario to minimize impact to the power generation system.
- Utilize well-known Thyristor module and key electrical components, to provide compact size, reliable and precise temperature control.
- Safety protection: Fast-action fuses protection for thyristor, earth leakage protection and various components as well as personal protection.
- Trip and Alarm interlock: System protection with electrical interlock and failed safe design.
- Full functional test to reduce hook up and commissioning issue at site.
- CE Compliance and meets EMC directive (2004/108/EC), EN61000-6-2:2005, EN61000-6-4:2007, CISPR 11:2009/+A1:2010
Safe Area Control Panel
- Suitable for Thyristor and complex control requirements.
- Standard indoor IP42 or can be designed to outdoor IP55 enviroment.
- Natural cooled or forced fan ventilation.
- Design to IEC or UL508A standard.
- Internal Form of Separation in accordance to IEC 60439-1:1999 Annex D.
EXD Control Panel
- Commonly used for On/Off Local Control such as immersion heater.
- Certified to IECExExd IIB T4-T6 IP66 for hazardous area application.
- Available in Marine coated Carbon Steel or Stainless Steel.
- Expandable with multiple enclosures for multi-stages control.