[ + ] Hover to see full image
- Picture 1: Immersion Heater 285kW
- Picture 2: Immersion Heater Exd Terminal Box
- Picture 3: Immersion Heater Exe Terminal Box
- Picture 4: Immersion Heater Bite Coupling
- Picture 5: Immersion Heater Direct Welding
Use in tank heating, usually for stagnant liquid to heat up and maintain at certain desire temperature. Multiple immersion heaters are used for a bigger tank dimension where heat distribution can be spread more widely. Temperature control by means of ON/OFF thermostat or contactor is adequate where precise control is not required.
- Closed Drain Drum
- Open Drain Drum
- Storage Tank
- Lube Oil Reservoir
- Any other liquid mediums
- Max power of single heater up to 2000KW-3000KW, maximum voltage 690VAC
- ATEX and IECExapproved. Exd, Exe, IIC Gb, T1-T6
- Zone 1 & 2 applications
- Ingress Protection IP66
- High quality anti-corrosion/high temperature heating element materials:
- Inconel 600
- Incoloy 800/825/840
- Hastelloy, Titanium
- Stainless steel: 304, 321, 310S, 316L
- NiCr 80/20 heating wires, single or double coils.
- Design to ASME code and other International Standards.
- Hair-pin element and sealing to tubesheet by means of Bite-Coupling or Direct Welding. When use with Bite-coupling, individual element can be replaced (offline).
- Over-temperature protection on heating element/flange/terminal box by using PT100, Thermocouple and/or thermostat.
- Flanged connection, ease of installation and maintenance.
- Design for Life in cyclic or continuous operation.